2. Proprietary Rights in Content on brahmsamaj.org
brahmsamaj.org owns and retains other proprietary rights in the brahmsamaj.org Site and the brahmsamaj.org Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of brahmsamaj.org,and its licensors.Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
As a paid member of this site, you have the privilege to contact lots of profiles in a single day. However, there is a specified limit to 50 contacts for security reasons per day. If you want to contact more profiles than the specified limit in a single day, he/she can do so after the completion of 24 hours of their login time.
2.1 Content Provided by User.
You may upload to any Interactive Area or otherwise transmit, post, publish, reproduce or distribute, on or through the brahmsamaj.org only Content that is not subject to any Intellectual Property Rights, or Content in which any holder of Intellectual Property Rights has given express authorization for distribution over the Internet and on the brahmsamaj.org, without restriction whatsoever. Any Content submitted with the consent of a copyright owner other than you should contain a phrase such as"Copyright owned by [name of owner]; Used by Permission." By submitting Content to any Interactive Area, you automatically grant and/or warrant that the owner of such Content, whether it be You or a third party, has expressly granted to the brahmsamaj.org the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate,create derivative works from, sublicense, distribute, perform, and display such Content, in whole or in part, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Intellectual Property Rights that may exist in such Content. You also permit the brahmsamaj.org to sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to such Content. You also permit any User to access, view, store and reproduce the Content for personal use
3. Interactive Areas
You acknowledge that the brahmsamaj.org may include various interactive areas("Interactive Areas"), including but not limited to ads. These Interactive Areas allow feedback to the brahmsamaj.org and real-time interaction between users.You further understand that the brahmsamaj.org does not control the messages,information, or files delivered to such Interactive Areas and that the brahmsamaj.org may offer you and other Users the capability of creating and managing an Interactive Area. However, neither the brahmsamaj.org, its subsidiary and parent companies, or affiliates, nor their respective directors, officers, employees and agents are responsible for Content within any Interactive Area. Your use and/or management of an Interactive Area will be governed by this Agreement and any additional rules or operating procedures of any Interactive Area established by you or another User, as applicable. You recognize that the brahmsamaj.org cannot, and does not intend to, screen communications in advance. Moreover, because the brahmsamaj.org encourages open and candid communication in the Interactive Areas, the brahmsamaj.org cannot determine in advance the accuracy or conformance to this Agreement of any Content Transmitted in an Interactive Area. The brahmsamaj.org is not responsible for screening,Policing, editing, reviewing or monitoring any Content in an Interactive Area.Notwithstanding the above, you agree that the brahmsamaj.org has the right to monitor any Interactive Area, from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Interactive Area, or to protect itself or other Users. If notified of Content that is alleged not to conform to this Agreement, the brahmsamaj.org may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the User to remove such Content.
The brahmsamaj.org reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication or Content within an Interactive Area, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any Content, in whole or in part, which it deems in its sole discretion to (i) violate the then-standard provisions of this Agreement or any other standard, written brahmsamaj.org policy in effect at that time, (ii) be harmful to the rights of any User, the brahmsamaj.org, or other third parties, (iii) violate applicable law, or (iv) be otherwise objectionable.
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to brahmsamaj.org. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees. brahmsamaj.org may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the e-mail address you provide in your application for membership or such other e-mail address as you may later provide to brahmsamaj.org. If brahmsamaj.org terminates your membership in the brahmsamaj.org Service because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees.
5. Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other web sites Members. brahmsamaj.org reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. brahmsamaj.org also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, brahmsamaj.org is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
brahmsamaj.org is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content.
9. Non-Commercial Use by Members:
The www.brahmsamaj.org Site is for the personal use of individual members only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to www.brahmsamaj.org or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of www.brahmsamaj.org and should not use the brahmsamaj.org Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
10. brahmsamaj.org is an on-line service provider for its members/visitors to create their own/unique profiles envisaging certain personal (optional) information(s) are to be displayed on the net/web-site, which information is used by visitors for searching and matching purposes. brahmsamaj.org does not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information except which is displayed and intended to be shared by its users / members / visitors including photographs displayed on site. Although brahmsamaj.org shall take all reasonable precautions,brahmsamaj.org shall not be responsible in case such public information / photograph of the member/user so displayed in the site is being unauthorisedly copied / printed / published / forged / superimposed / manipulated etc. or misused by any user / member / visitor. The user / member shall indemnify brahmsamaj.org from all kind of loss / damages which brahmsamaj.org may suffer from any activities carried out by any visitor/user/member through improper use of the service provided by brahmsamaj.org.
11. brahmsamaj.org reserves the absolute right to modify, amend, change, curtail or expand any privileges, rights, benefits, liabilities or responsibilities of Paid Members or Free Members as it deems fit and these will be instantly applicable to all past, present and future Members.
12. The User is solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and User identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his/her user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and brahmsamaj.org assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line. brahmsamaj.org uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information does not fall in the wrong hands. (The weak link in credit card transaction is securely storing the data once received, therefore brahmsamaj.org does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security for the personal information of the user.)
13. brahmsamaj.org does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.brahmsamaj.org provides the service on an "as is" basis. However, brahmsamaj.org will take all reasonable steps to provide its users with error free, uninterrupted user experience. There may be delays, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of the Service. The user/member acknowledges that use of the Service is solely at their cost and risk. brahmsamaj.org is not responsible for suspension of the Service, irrespective of the reason for such interruption / suspension. Any claim shall be limited to the amount paid, if any, for use of the Service during the previous 12 months. brahmsamaj.org may discontinue or change the Service or its availability at any time, and the user/member is also free to stop availing the Service at any time. posted on the Site or in connection with the brahmsamaj.org Service, whether caused by Users,Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service,nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the brahmsamaj.org Service whether online or offline. brahmsamaj.org assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications. brahmsamaj.org is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the brahmsamaj.org Site and/or in connection with the brahmsamaj.org Service. Under no circumstances will brahmsamaj.org be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the brahmsamaj.org Site or transmitted to brahmsamaj.org Members. The exchange of brahmsamaj.org website's profile(s) through or by "brahmsamaj" should not in any way be construed as any brahmsamaj.org website offer and/or recommendation from/by brahmsamaj. brahmsamaj shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, brahmsamaj.org website relations established pursuant to the use of brahmsamaj. The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and brahmsamaj.org expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. brahmsamaj.org cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the brahmsamaj.org Service.
14. Copyright Policy
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the brahmsamaj.org service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. www.brahmsamaj.org 's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the Mumbai address located under the Help/Contact section on the site that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. www.brahmsamaj.org 's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the Mumbai address located under the Help/Contact section on the site.
15. Limitation on Liability
By becoming a Member of the brahmsamaj.org service, you agree to receive certain specific e-mail from brahmsamaj.org. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the brahmsamaj.org service, contains the entire agreement between you and brahmsamaj.org regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. By joining brahmsamaj.org, you confirm that you have read the above provisions and agree to abide by them. Please contact us with any questions regarding this service agreement. email@example.com